Responding to COVID-19
A message from President, Chris Decock
It’s all fun and games at GRETA, but please let’s work together to stay safe!
GRETA will maintain our regular business hours as we continue to stay up to date with all information released by the Public Health Agency of Canada.
The health and well-being of our customers, our team and the communities we serve will always be our top priority. In addition to the everyday rigorous food safety and cleanliness standards we practice, our dedicated team has recently implemented additional steps to both of our locations to maintain a safe and healthy environment for everyone who visits GRETA Bar. These include:
- An increased number of hand sanitizers throughout GRETA including at the front entrance/exit
- Taking necessary precautions to ensure ample supply of sanitizer, hand soap, dish and glass washer chemicals and other cleaning supplies
- Adding hours to our schedule that are fully devoted to cleaning the venue, most notably the arcade games.
In addition to our internal initiatives, GRETA is adhering to travel and self-isolation policies for any staff who have travelled to anywhere deemed medium to high risk for COVID-19 requiring them to self-isolate for 14 days before returning to work.
I would also like to reiterate the necessary steps Guests can take to maintain the safety of other Guests and of our GRETA team members.
- GRETA will not allow more than 250 people in our facility at a given time to adhere to the regulations laid out by Public Health and Safety.
- We ask our Guests to avoid physical contact such as hugs and handshakes.
- We also ask that if you do join us, please frequently wash your hands after contact with friends and staff members.
- If you are feeling ill, please postpone your visit to GRETA. We will be excited to see you once you feel better!
We appreciate your understanding and patience as we continue to adapt to the changing environment. As conditions arise, we may need to adjust hours of operation, standards of service, or even temporarily close locations to ensure the safety and well-being of our team and customers.
Thank you again for your understanding and continued support.
Chris Decock, President