greta plays safe!
WE TAKE PUBLIC SAFETY SERIOUSLY. BELOW ARE A FEW INITIATIVES WE ARE TAKING TO ENSURE OUR VENUES ARE SAFE.
• Staff travel and self-isolation policies are being put in place for any staff who have travelled to anywhere deemed medium to high risk for COVID-19 requiring them to self-isolate for 14 days before returning to work.
• Increased the number of hand sanitizers throughout GRETA including at the front entrance/exit.
• Taking necessary precautions to ensure ample supply of sanitizer, hand soap, dish and glass washer chemicals and other cleaning supplies.
• Adding hours to our schedule that are fully devoted to cleaning the venue, most notably the arcade games.
• Appointing a staff member to clean and sanitize the games during all high volume shifts.
• Proper handwashing procedures and encouraging people to not shake hands as well as eliminate unnecessary touching.
• Staff Meetings planned to ensure all precautions we can make are being taken.
• Increased expectations of our third-party cleaning companies.
• Sending staff home from work if they are exhibiting flu-like symptoms.
• Eliminating the need for staff to cover their shifts if exhibiting cold/flu symptoms so we can ensure only healthy staff are serving our guests.
• Eliminate the sale of our Sharable cocktails for the time being.
• Altering policies around cell phone usage, bathroom and smoke breaks to ensure ample time is given to clean and sanitize before returning to work with guests.
• Eliminating all unnecessary meetings and encourage those who can work from home to do so.
• We have brought in paper towels for the washroom to replace/complement the hand dryers. We have also brought in antiseptic wet naps to be given to our guests with all food items and to be made accessible at all times.